The Committee on Student Life has a broad charge to consider all matters affecting undergraduate student life at Wake Forest University. In addition, the committee is charged with the following specific responsibilities:
- Conducting lounge reviews and deciding how to allocate student lounge space when it becomes available.
- Assisting in the review process for appointing the student member of the Board of Trustees.
- Serving as the appeals body for sanctions that are leveled against groups in the college.
- Serving as the review body for Campus Life policy changes.
- Assisting in the review process for new student organization charters.